Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 19 Jul 2011 by isy
Hey all :-)
Recently, due to an amazing skincare routine (http://www.becomegorgeous.com/user/isy-blog/skincare_routine-2185.html) my skin is looking a lot healthier and a lot clearer. I have now adapted my foundation routine. My new routine has a lot less products and also provides a lot less coverage than my previous one but it looks so natural and dewy and very radiant :-)
WHAT TO DO?
1. Start off with a clean and moisturised face and neck
2. The next step is foundation. Recently I started using both the Revlon beyond natural skin matching make up and the Almay smart shade make up. Both these foundations offer a slight amount of coverage and leave the skin looking natural. If you mix the foundation with an Aloe Vera gel it allows the foundation to blend a lot easier and also leaves you with a slight glow.
3. Apply a foundation 2 -3 shades lighter than your skin using a make -up sponge or your fingers. I don’t really recommend a brush; I have found it a lot harder to blend. This will act as a highlight and brighten your skin without too much shimmer, making it ideal for day wear (I use Rimmel London cool matte mousse foundation) to the following areas:
· The bridge of the nose
· Under the eye, sides of the nose and the top of the cheekbones (These points form a triangle)
4. Conceal. I usually skip this step but if I do need to I use either the Body shop tea tree oil concealer stick or MAC concealer pots.
5. The last step is to powder, but only the areas which get oily during the day. This will ensure that your skin still retains some of the glowJ
PRODUCTS USED----à http://www.becomegorgeous.com/user/isy-photos/natural_dewy_make_up-17038.html
I really hope that you find this helpful.