Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 15 Mar 2011 by isy
I tried out this recipe last night and my skin STILL FEELS AMAZING!!!! (It is now 14:00)!
I have been drinking green tea religiously for a few years now (I have another blog about all the other benefits of green tea so check it out please)
This scrub has many different benefits including a glowing after effect thanks to the removal of dead skin cells, it is packed with anti oxidants which aid cell rejuvenation and it has other good ingredients which are beneficial to radiant, youthful skin.
I would recommend doing this 2-3 times a week.
What you will need
· Green tea (bagged or loose; avoid the supermarket brands with added addictives. Opt for one from a health store.)
· Boiling water
· 1tbl sugar
· 2 squirts lemon juice (this is ideal to brighten your skin) or 1 tsp honey (for dry skin)
· Cotton pads
What to do
· Add about 3 tbls of the water to a mug and add the green tea
· Wait for about 3 mins
· Add 1 tbl of the tea to the sugar, the sugar should not dissolve! If it does add sugar until you get a paste consistency.
· Add the lemon or honey to the mixture and blend well.
· Wet and clean your face with WARM WATER.
· Using a cotton pad apply the scrub to your entire face and neck area.
· Massage the mixture with your fingers for 3-5 minutes. Concentrate on the T Zone!
· Rinse off with warm water
· Using the remaining green tea and a cotton pad apply it to your face and neck and LET IT DRY
· ENJOY FABULOUS SKINJ
P.S. THE TEA BAG CAN STILL BE USED! ADD BOILING WATER TO THE TEA BAG AND ENJOY A HEALTHY DRINK! SO NOW YOUR FACE AND BODY CAN BE HEALTHY!