Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 13 Feb 2011 by isy
I am a sucker for natural everyday looks for campus!!! I searched millions of sites to get a variety of looks which look good and are quick to do in the morning,
I am posting a pic in one of my albums which I will link to this post
All the products which I used are really inexpensive and work well together.
· I applied a concealer (Mac Studio Fix) to the entire eye lid right into my brow bone and blend well.
· Apply a light brown eye shadow into your eyelid (I used one from the Victoria Jackson ‘Beauty to go palette’.)
· Then a darker brown on the outer third of your lid
· Use a bright skin colour shadow on under your brows as a highlight
· Next line your water line and tight line with a navy pencil (Essence Kajal pencil in night fever)The navy helps make your eyes look brighter and whiter. And if you anything like me this is a God send.
· Apply A LITTLE bit of the Revlon Sugar Sugar lip topping in Snowflake to the inner corner of your eyes.
· Curl lashes. Apply mascara (Rimmel Sexy Curves) to top and bottom lashes.
· I applied a light layer of foundation (Maybelline Dream Satin touch in sun beige ) to my entire face and neck area
· I applied concealer (The body shop Tea tree oil in 02) under my eyes, along the bridge of my nose and above my cheek bones (as a base for my highlighter) and on any red spots.
· I then used the dark face powder from the Victoria Jackson Palette (3 shades darker than my skin) and using a powder brush applied it under the apples of my cheek, into my hairline and the sides of my nose. This creates the illusion of a thinner face and smaller nose.
· Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks (Essence Silky touch blush in baby doll)
· I then used a shimmer powder( 2 shades lighter than my skin) along the bridge of my nose and above my cheekbones ( to create the illusion of higher cheekbones and for a healthy glow)
· Set make up with powder
· Spf. lip balm!!!
· Apply a layer of pink lipstick (Revlon Super lustrous lipstick in 657 Fuchsia Fusion)
· Apply a gloss
Link to pic:
Let me know what your everyday routine is or comment below about how you think I could improve on mine.