Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 22 Mar 2011 by isy
I really love this eye look. I feel that it is one of the classiest and sexiest night looks thus far.
Here is the link to the final look: http://www.becomegorgeous.com/user/isy-photos/black_and_gold_winged_look-13448.html
And this is the link to the products I used: http://www.becomegorgeous.com/user/isy-photos/products_used_for_black_and_gold_winged_looked-13479.html
So let’s start:
- Important things to do:
1. Keep comparing your eyes and make sure that they look as symmetrical as possible
2. Make sure that you do your eyes before you apply any face products as this look can be messy and can ruin any foundation you applied.
· Mix foundation or primer with a shimmery gold powder and apply all over your eyelid from your upper lash line to just under the brow bone
· Using a gold eyeliner cover the entire lid (from the upper lash line to crease) and then line the bottom lash line.
· Use a light matte gold and cover the entire lid.
· Place a light shimmering gold colour on your inner half of the eye and a darker gold on the outer half!
· To create the perfect wing place the white name sticker on the edges of your eye (see picture: http://www.becomegorgeous.com/user/isy-photos/to_get_a_perfect_wing-13481.html
· Using a liquid liner create the wing and line the upper lash line
· Using a deep black shadow line over the liquid liner and the lower lash line
· Apply glitter wherever you wish
· Remove stickers. Curl lashes. Apply Mascara. Apply false lashes