Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 06 Mar 2012 by isy
Introduction to the series
I love fashion and shopping and all things related but often when I am looking for ideas on the web or even in stores, most of the women are super skinny, tall and perfect. A lot of the fashion and style are also geared towards a stereotypical female.
So that is how I got this idea:
We take normal girls (or guys) of all nationalities, ages, races, etc each with their own unique style to showcase their outfits.
The idea is to make a video to display the different ways we can express ourselves through our clothes.
In each video we, as a team, would decide one 1 thing we should all have in common. That is the only real ‘rule’ and then each of us would then put together an outfit that best suits us using the particular item.
We could do 1 or 2 videos a month.1 per week may be too much but if you feel it’s possible we can discuss that option.
What is required from each member?
This is going to be a fun, creative and easy project. However there is a list of duties each member needs to perform (Trust me it’s not a lot and it won’t take a lot of time)
· I think it would be best if we decide on each focus item as a group, rather than me picking one and expecting everyone to do that. This way everyone gets a say and it would also ensure that each team member has the item for each video.
· Once we have decided on the focus item each member would then have to assemble their outfit and then do the following:
Take the following pictures:
1. 2 full length pictures (one from the back and one of the front)
2. A few close up piece of clothing worn (1 pic of each item is enough)
3. A few pics of the focus item (2-3)
Take a short video (about 30secs) of the exact same things in option 1
After you complete this step you would then email it to me and I would merge everyones clips and edit the video to upload onto YouTube.
· As I mentioned before I do not have a name as yet for the series so please feel free to make suggestions.
· Due to the fact that we are all from different countries I think the best way to communicate with each other would be via email. If you have any other suggestions let me know.
· All members will receive recognition for their input (I will include your blog, twitter or YouTube links if you want me to)
This is a list of possible ideas for upcoming videos. Please note that this is not set in stone and we can all discuss them before making a final decision.
v Military styled jackets
v The little Black dress
v A Classic white shirt
v Ankle Boots
v A bright belt
v Colour Blocking
SPECIAL EVENT OUTFITS
v Club outfit
v Pool party
v Cocktail wear
v Date night
v Your favourite jeans
v Your favourite bag
v Your go to ‘lazy’look
If you are interested please send me an email with the following information
Name, country, age, a short description of your style and your email address.
Also add suggestions of names and outfits or if you have any questions. Once I have a list of all the members I will create a mailing list so that we can all connect with each other
M y email address is email@example.com
I am hoping to post the first video before the end of this month so please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for taking time to read this and I hope that we will be working togetherJ