Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 06 Apr 2018 by ieyebeauty
Contact lenses help people improve their vision. If you are not careful, contact lenses can cause serious eye problems. It is important that you protect your eyes. Use circle lenses astigmatism before usages.
General advice• Follow your doctor's instructions on how to use and clean your contact lenses. And use prescription circle lenses.
• Wash and rinse your hands before touching your contact lenses.
• Use only the contact lens solution to store or rinse your lenses.
• Check with your doctor before using new or different medications.
• Put on your contact lenses before putting on makeup. Remove them before removing makeup.
Remove your glasses and immediately call your ophthalmologist if:• Your vision changes.
• His eyes are red.
• Your eyes hurt or itchy.
• He has many tears.
Types of Contact Lenses:
• Disposable Lenses - Use them for a day and then discard them.
• Daily Lenses - Use for a day. Remove them when going to sleep or taking a nap. Wash the glasses every day.
• Long-Wearing Lenses - Use for up to 30 days and then discard them. Let your eyes rest for at least one night. Then put on a pair of new lenses.
• Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses - Consult your doctor to find the best cleaning, disinfection and use program for you.
Solutions for Lenses:
• Do not place too much solution in its case.
• Discard all lens solution after each use.
• Use only the solutions and eye drops that your ophthalmologist indicates.
• Do not use the solutions after they have been open for longer than recommended.
• Replace the case of your contact lenses every 3 to 6 months.
When I buy Contact Lenses
When buying your lenses, keep these tips in mind for your safety.
• Always have a correct and updated prescription from your ophthalmologist.
• Make sure you have had an eye exam in the last year or in the last two years.
So don’t buy lenses from the dealer which is not authorized. And stop using them if you face any issues in your eyes after use of lenses.
Follow us on
Our Social Profiles Links: