Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 16 Sep 2017 by gthran
Diwali is the most popular festival of India. People use to fire
crackers which could be dangerous for kids.
So, here are some safety
measures you should take to keep your kids safe in Diwali –
1. Do not wear synthetic or loose clothing.
2. Keep a close watch and tell them to burn crackers from a distance.
3. Avoid dangerous crackers like rockets, etc.
4. Do not burst crackers at a crowded place.
5. Do not make your child go on top of terraces.
6. Always wear shoes.
7. Keep first aid ready
8. Keep Fire prevention equipment ready at home.
This way you can avoid the chances of any danger to your kids even yourself. Enjoy Diwali 2018 Images