Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 09 Apr 2011 by gtan88
When we first meet someone, the first thing that catches our attention is the face. Lips are the most sensetive part of our body and needs constant nurturing. Thus, we have to pay attention to our lips. If you want healthy-looking lips, read on.
Lip Gloss = Lip Gloss moisturizes and makes lips look great and luscious. It brings a major change in how we look.
Lip Balm = Lips go through a bad time during cold and dry months. They have a real tough time coping with the worst climatic conditions. Dry chapped lips, which are the result of lack of moisture in the skin, lead to embarrassment and frustration. It is here that lip balms come to rescue.
Steps for plump, luscious, lips:
1. Take a tissue, fold it in half, and run it through water.
2. Squeeze it so it isn't soaking, but damp.
3. Run it over your lips. This will moisten them.
4. Apply Vaseline or petroleum jelly. This will moisten and soften your lips.
5. Press your lips together for 15-30 seconds. Make sure the Vaseline/petroleum jelly is well absorbed.
6. Apply a thin coat of lipstick (it's usually best to stick with neutral tones, but if bright reds and such work on you, go for it!)
7. Kiss off the excess lipstick on the back of your hand. DO NOT use a tissue for this, as little bits could stick to your lips.
8. Apply lip gloss.
And drink more water, eat more vegetables. This will add glow.
DONT LICK YOUR LIPS. You think you are moistening them, but saliva has enzymes which when evaporate, make your lips dry.