Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 14 Jun 2018 by exoticgoldjewelry
Necklaces make your outfit look good. Wearing necklaces is easy and looks good on anything from casual t-shirts to evening wear, office wear to club wear. They are statement pieces that add to your outfit and make a mark on the onlookers. But wearing the wrong necklace will make your outfit go awry and spoil your overall look. Playing around with accessories has become even simpler with the advent of silver and fashion jewelry but finding the necklace that complements your outfit can be quite challenging.
There are no set rules on pairing up necklaces with your outfits but finding the right fit will give your outfit an edge. Follow us as we guide you on how you could find the perfect necklace for all your necklines.
* Scoop Necks – multiple strands of pearls or a huge pendant works best.
* Halter Necks – narrow pendants.
* Turtle Necks – longer necklaces and multiple strand necklaces will do the magic. Take out your mother’s 18K Solid Gold Necklace to pair up with your dark colored turtlenecks.
* Square Necks – pendants with an angular finish.
* Strapless Dresses – a blank canvas for experimenting with various designs, chokers and short necklaces will add grace to your outfit.
* Crew Necks –short necklaces, collared or bib style necklaces are the ones to go for with the crew necklines.
* V Necklines – necklaces that match the shape of the neckline, i.e. V-shaped necklaces.
* Asymmetric Necklines – Again, an Asymmetric design will work best with this type of neckline. Avoid anything that is symmetrical. Beads and long chains go well with Asymmetric necklines.
* Button Down Shirts –avoid wearing too long or too heavy necklace with your collared shirt. Team up a simple choker or a small pendant to give your shirt an edge.
* Sweetheart Neckline –a necklace that is curved and will sit properly on the open décolletage of the neckline will do the magic.
* Boat Neck –pair up your mother’s pearls with this neckline and keep it simple.
* Cowl Neck – avoid necklaces with this neckline and bring out a pair of stunning earrings to team up with.