Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 15 Jun 2016 by ericastrohl
This programme enables you to build a culture of professional development in your company. The aim is to provide you with the confidence to guide your team members to build their own career goals and motivation to achieve them. You will learn about motivation levels of your team and identify ways of encouraging them for professional development. You will use a coaching model to help your people reflect on past performance, identify positives and negatives, assess present performance and help them set clear goals for the future.
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Understand the concepts and importance of career development
- Understand the career ladders available in your company
- Understand different motivation levels of people and what makes them tick
- Use a 3 step model to lead a career discussion
- Help with a personal SWOT analysis
- Appreciate different people and what motivates them to grow
- Use the coaching GROW model for setting goals and objectives
- Make available the resources which your company offers in career development
Career Development – Using the MBTI® Instrument
This programme uses a personality profile which enables you to build an accurate career development plan. It is an MBTI® Application Programme.