Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 25 Feb 2017 by dthomas
With the glittering Oscars a reminder of how a bit glamour goes a long way, it’s time to think about how we can get that sparkling Hollywood glow. We all know that those famous faces we see on the red carpet have a helping hand when it comes to looking good, but with a few simple steps you’ll be amazed how easy it is to improve the condition of your skin too.
A healthy, glowing complexion is the base for looking your best. Many skin clinics offer impressive treatments and technologies to dramatically improve the appearance of your skin, but there’s also a lot you can do at home. Experienced dermatologists like the team at the D.Thomas Clinic Skincare Expert London have five top tips to achieving perfect looking skin.
1. Keep it clean – washing your face with a PH balanced facial wash is key to maintaining a healthy looking complexion.
2. Eat well – there’s no getting away from the fact that what we put in our bodies has a direct effect on our appearance. It’s easy to be tempted by that packet of biscuits as we sit down to watch our favourite soap. But why not try snacking on berries or homemade kale crisps, far less calories and packed with essential vitamins.
3. Have a drink – this doesn’t mean it’s time to head for the prosecco. Water is nature’s best tonic and brings your skin to life with immediate results. Just drinking an extra glass of water before every meal can improve the appearance of your skin. Drinking water before you eat can also help fill you up, reducing the likelihood of overeating.
4. Know yourself – we all have different skin types and how our dermatology reacts to the environment, products and diet is idiosyncratic. It’s not as simple as working out whether you have oily, dry or combination skin. The D.Thomas clinic, for example, offers one of the best facials in London and can design a bespoke beauty routine that can help achieve a healthy glow, integrating your skin type and lifestyle.
5. Move with the times – it’s easy to apply makeup in the same way as you’ve always done. It’s a tried and tested look, isn’t it? While this may have looked great ten years ago, your skin and face shape changes with age. You’ll notice that Hollywood stars on the red carpet rarely have the same look year on year. So, have fun and experiment. A makeover can take years off you.
As the barrage of awards ceremonies reminds us of the importance of a bit of glamour, remember that it’s all about the base. If you’re skin isn’t looking its best, you won’t feel like a million dollars. So why not treat yourself and book a facial treatment– after all, it’s what the celebs do.
Tips Shared By - https://www.dthomas.com/