Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 14 Mar 2017 by dg
Celebs seem to be wearing beautiful dresses all the time, but few of those make a lasting impression.
Fashion is fast these days. One day something new pops up and the next day it's forgotten. And as much as we'd like to think that it's the celebrities who make the fashion statements, it's often the dresses that make that statement and make history.
1. The decolletage on this dress definitely made Jayne Mansfield the centre of attention back in 1957. She sure got some interesting glances.
2. The sparkly nude dress Marilyn Monroe wore to sing Happy Birthday to John F. Kennedy in 1962. It's been more than half a century and that dress still stands the test of time.
3. Mary Tyler Moore definitely shocked the public with this revealing green dress in the fifth season of The Mary Tyler Moore Show in 1975.
5. We mostly associate the Oscars with a lot of fancy but classy dresses these days. Well Cher didn't care about that back in 1988. She wanted to stand out.
13. Kim Kardashian has been spotted wearing this white jumpsuit while hanging out in Miami. It's very "Disney Princess" looking at the top, with the plunging neckline and the flowing off shoulder sleeves, but the bottom part just look like leggings.
14. You've got to have a perfect body and a lot of confidence to wear a dress like this. Rita Ora and Bella Hadid clearly have both!