Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 23 Nov 2011 by cipelicka
All more or less like chocolate in some form, but whether all of the same quality chocolate, and that there are differences in theconsumption of dark or white chocolate? British scientists (Hulland East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust) survey found that darkchocolate relieves fatigue.
50 adults was given for 8 weeks, 45 g of dark chocolate with 85% cocoa. It turned out that they were less tired than the group receiving a placebo instead of dark chocolate. It is assumed that chocolate acts on neurotransmitters such as serotonin, which is responsible for the regulation of sleep and mood.
Some tips on chocolate:
- Chocolate is tastiest when consumed on an empty stomach.
- The ideal temperature for drinking chocolate is between 18 and 20 ° C
- Never store chocolate in the refrigerator
- The ideal temperature for storing chocolate is 10-15 ° C
- If you eat several different kinds of chocolates, always start with the one that has the least cocoa, it is usually milk chocolate
- For eating let you take a few seconds, chocolate melts in your mouth and release his first taste and aroma. Then slowly chew a few times to be released secondary aromas. Then let a little "is allowed to age" in the mouth. This way you'll feel a whole range of flavors that offer good chocolate.
- If the area created by white chocolate - a gray cap, that meansthat chocolate is lost in quality, taste and texture, so avoid this ifyou love chocolate, these foods.