Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 14 Nov 2017 by bloggershirley
Plucked from the fertile Andes Mountains in Peru, Maca Root is a naturally-occurring health supplement that has been hailed for it's ability to balance hormones and replenish lost nutrients. The first recorded use of the root is estimated to be around 3,800 B.C., when the native Peruvian Indians roamed the land (and grew the root on it).
A portion of people who are shopping for complete natural products to improve health and the body's healing ability should consider what the benefits of Maca Root include. Based on a scientific study that investigated the positive effects Maca Root can have on the human body, the toxic-free organic ingredient was said to be effective at “improving sexual function”, to name one of many benefits!
Also used to increase stamina and strength, Maca Root can be taken in various forms, with superfood powder being the main supplement of choice. If you are not sold on the idea of going down the all-natural route quite yet, pay attention to some evidence pointing to the perks of Maca nutrition.
By now, you're probably feeling tempted to start shopping for 100% natural products of this kind but before you do, there are a few other things you ought to know about what the benefits of Maca Root include. So, without further ado, let's find out...
Is this natural supplement considered a superfood?
Superfoods are everywhere, from the supermarket shelves highly stocked with nutrient-rich herbs, to the fruits and vegetables that grow amidst the beauty of Mother Nature. Don't be fooled into thinking that fitness and health fanatics are the only people interested in using superfoods for nutrition, because people of all ages and from all walks of life also supplement their bodies with natural superfoods, including blueberries, broccoli and tomatoes!
But what about Maca Root - is it a superfood? The answer is “yes’. In fact, this natural supplement was once traded as a form of currency during ancient times, proving how this health-enhancing powerhouse has long been recognized for its nutritional content. Since the superfood flourishes in environments exceeding 12,000 feet, the tasty root is able to grow in undisturbed (and chemical-free) surroundings.
Reasons to Choose Maca Root for Improved Health
Did you know that this natural supplement is related to the radish family? Also known as "Peruvian ginseng", Maca Root is categorized as both a supplement and superfood. Thanks to its unique origins and genetics, the main benefits of Maca Root include a plethora of nutritional perks.
Relied on to advance physical and mental well-being, Maca really is one of South America’s natural miracles. Crammed with essential vitamins and minerals, there is no wonder why millions of people worldwide are making a habit of consuming this organic supplement!
The benefits of Maca Root include (but are not limited to) the following:
1. Increased Libido, Sperm Count and Fertility - In one study, 10 random men experienced “heightened sexual desire” after consuming this Peruvian plant. When used in powder form, Maca retains the nutrients and vitamins that a female body craves when it's ready to hold a child. Aside from increased fertility for women, the root may boost male sperm count, making it a suitable natural product for couples trying to conceive.
2. Stronger Bone Health - Brittle bone disease and conditions like osteoporosis can severely impact mobility, which essentially has a negative effect on a person's quality of life. The good news is that one of the benefits of Maca Root include stronger bones, due to its high calcium content.
3. Improved Mental Well-Being and Energy - Stimulate the mind and reduce the chances of plummeting into a pool of depression by using natural Maca supplements. Combined with meditation and/or yoga, Maca Root acts as a desirable alternative to non-natural prescription drugs.
4. Effective Menopause Treatment - Some women are lucky enough to go through life without experiencing the hot flashes and sleepless nights that usually come with menopause, whereas others will not. Maca Root will aid brain functioning, which can sometimes take a while to catch up after the ovaries shut down.
5. Enhanced Immunity to Infection - Everybody is prone to infection, be it a common cold or something more serious, such as a bacterial infection in the gut. Nevertheless, users of Maca Root and other natural supplements will have better resistance to unwanted infections, thanks to its immunity-boosting power.
The Nutritional Facts About Maca Root
The human body is designed to function at peak performance all of the time. However, there are numerous ways in which you could be depriving your body of the nutrients it deserves. Bad habits, like smoking and drinking, can strip your body of nutritional power and instead, replace those nutrients with harmful toxins.
Toxicity buildup may result in headaches, fatigue, depression, skin breakouts and constipation, to name a few unpleasurable side-effects. With that being said, it should be mentioned that an additional benefit of Maca Root is its nutritional content, which merges the following nutrients:
11. Vitamins B-1, B-2, C and E
Buy all-natural Maca products from a reputable seller to ensure the nutritional content is approximately 76.5% carbohydrates, 18% protein, 8.5% fiber and 5% fat - (the good type of fat). Just one daily tablespoon of Maca Root in liquid form could provide your body with sufficient phytonutrients.
Using Maca Root in Supplement Form - Good idea?
Supplement users tend to have a better routine, and can restore their mental, physical and sexual health. Since natural supplements can prevent nutritional deficiency, Maca is the perfect addition to anyone's diet.
Busy schedules and personal preferences will differ from person to person. Because of this, producers and suppliers of Maca Root have experimented with various supplement forms for ease of consumption. Convenience aside, the main supplement forms (powder, liquid and capsules) can be consumed in complete privacy.