Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
Published on: 23 Sep 2017 by anuman98
State bank of India launched SBI Secure OTP App which is a one-time operating Generation App for SBI Net banking (http://sbiseva.co.in) transactions done through Online SBI and State Bank Anywhere App. Interested customers can go through Google play store to download the SBI Secure OTP app in spare time. Through this app, SBI customer can generate OTP (One Time Password) without SMS for multiple transactions done through SBI internet banking.
State Bank Secure OTP App is the solution for those who were having problem or delay in receiving OTP SMS on their registered mobile number. INB users can use the application to create OTP for transactions or activities related to Internet banking by registering the app on their Smartphone. Once the app successfully registers, then all the transactions that require OTP done through the App. Customers can use State Bank Secure OTP for generation of the OTP for such transactions.
After installing the app you can get OTP immediately, for various INB, SBI Debit Card Maestro, and SBI Debit Card visa transactions or other activities. The app is secure, simple and easy to access. OTP can only be generating by using the application after it is registered. There are two ways through which customers can obtain their transactions OTP:-
· Online OTP
· Offline OTPWho is eligible to use the application?
Internet banking users can use the application for generating OTP for INB related transactions and activities. One time registration with your INB credentials is required for using the App. The application will change the need to obtain OTP for INB transactions via SMS. After registration with SBI Secure OTP App, customers can generate OTP by using the application. A SIM card is not required for Offline OTP. But if customers choose online OTP option, then the application will provide OTP only with internet connectivity. In case of Internet connectivity is not available in the mobile; one can go for offline OTP option.State Bank Secure OTP App- Online and Offline OTP
There are two ways to generate OTP through Secure OTP App. To provide an independent, hassle-free OTP service to their customers SBI launch the application.
Online OTP: - Internet connection (via SIM or Wi-fi) is required for generating OTP.
Offline OTP: - OTP is generated in the absence of Wi-fi, Mobile network or SIM card.SBI Secure OTP App Features
State Bank Secure OTP is an OTP generation App for verifying transactions which have been done through State Bank Internet Banking and State Bank Anywhere App. The app contains many of beneficial features which are very useful customers to safely and securely complete their online payment transitions and others.
· The App will replace the need for receiving the OTP for INB transactions via SMS.
· Once the registration process complete then you can generate OTP by using the application.
· Any internet banking customers can use this app for generating OTP for INB related transactions.
· There is “NO NEED” of SIM card for Offline OTP.
· The Secure OTP app will generate OTP for State Bank Anywhere and anytime
· In Online OTP Internet connection mode (via SIM or Wi-fi) you will need SIM.
· In the case of internet connectivity is not available in mobile the Offline OTP option can be used.Steps to retrieve mPIN- SBI Secure OTP App
After three invalid attempts to log into your account, customers need to reset the App or de-register the app.
First: - If you forget mPIN of your app, de-register the application from the mobile by using the “forgot mPIN” option provided in the login screen of the application.
Second: - Please log into Onlinesbi and go to "Profile>> High Security Option" and de-register the State Bank Secure OTP App for receiving SMS OTP.
Customers can re-register the application again in mobile and continue using the same for OTP generation.How to download the SBI Secure OTP App
The application is available in the Android (Google Play Store), IOS (Apple store), Blackberry (Blackberry App World) and Windows (Window Store).
· To download/install the app search for “SBI Secure OTP App” in your play store.
· One can use the link to download application from Google Play: – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sbi.SBISecure
· Enter your Internet Banking (INB) credentials to register for the application.
· Enter the OTP receive in your INB (Internet Banking) register mobile number
· Set your mPIN to complete the one-time registration.
· SBI Secure OTP App is an OTP generate App for verifying transactions which done through State Bank Net Banking and State Bank Anywhere App.
Select Online/offline option in the transaction confirmation page
· For online: – Online OTP in the State Bank Secure OTP app generates the OTP
· For offline: – Select "Offline" option on the transaction confirmation page, a random number (OTP for the net banking transaction) will show.
· On the next page enter the random number shown in transaction page and click on "Generate OTP" button.
· This is the full process to download and install SBI Secure OTP.Steps to de-register the SBI Secure OTP from mobile
If you have to de-register the State Bank Secure App from your mobile phone follow the below steps:-
Open the SBI Secure OTP application on your handset.
· Login to your account
· Open the "Settings" menu.
· Choose the “de-register” option.
To de-register the State Bank Secure App from your profile section
· Go to onlinesbi.com, login by enter User Id and password
· Go to the PROFILE section
· Click High Security Option
· Access this through your profile password
· Upon successful acceptance of your profile password, a new screen will flash
· Opt for SMS by clicking on the radio button and deregister the State Bank Secure OTP App from there as well to complete the de-registration process.
Please note that after de-registration, you will start receiving OTP on your mobile number which is register in INB.
NOTE: – You can bookmark this webpage to get more information about the "Download SBI Secure OTP App – Install Secure OTP App".