Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email [email protected] to your contact list.
Published on: 21 Apr 2017 by alexmartin
You've done it. You've met your soul mate and there's been a proposal.
Now it's time to spread the good news.
But you want your save the date cards to be a representation of you and your spouse's love.
You want to make everything you send to friends and family look as memorable as possible.
But weddings can be complicated.
Luckily, things got a lot easier when Adobe introduced create your own save the dates with Adobe Spark. Here's why:
Adobe Spark Is Quick and Easy to Use
This year around 2.3 million couples in the US will get married.
And planning a wedding is time-consuming. Typically people set aside 10-12 months to plan for their wedding.
That doesn't mean everything needs to be done the long, drawn out way.
With create your own save the date with Adobe Spark, you can create your own postcard in minutes.
Using Spark Post, a free design tool offered by Adobe, you can create:
- Save-the-Date Notices
- Birth Announcements
Furthermore, if you choose to do the paper version of the save-your-dates you'll have to:
- Find a trustworthy printer
- Travel to that printer
- Hope you trust and like that printer and they have great ideas
- Spend hours looking for the right font, photos, and features
- Remember to bring photos, etc with you
Wait for the printer to create a mock up. Approve the mock up. Then send to printing.
That's a lot of travel and it can take up to a few weeks for even the mock-up to be ready.
When you choose to create your own save the dates with Adobe Spark you:
Choose a Size: That size will automatically be readjusted for each social media site you share your save-the-date
Pick a Theme: With a wide variety of layouts, colors, and templates, you can choose the right theme that best represents you and your mate. All of which is categorized easily for you to find.
Pick Your Image: They come with an image, but it's easy to pick your favorite photo of the two of you to place on the save the date.
Choose Your Font: With countless fonts to choose from, you'll find the right look and feel for your special day.
Download, Print & Share: Once you're finished creating your save the date e-vite, you can literally do what you want with it. It's yours and you created it.
You can do all this from your home. On your own time.
More Reasons to Create Your Own Save the Dates with Adobe Spark
While the jury is still out on whether to use e-vites or paper invitations, there are several reasons why it makes more sense to create your own save the dates with Adobe Spark:
- Digital communications are cheaper than paper: You can easily spend $1,000 on paper invitations to send to 120 people.
- Perfect for less formal weddings: It's becoming more and more acceptable and widely used to use an e-vite.
- Eco-friendly: Saves paper and stamps
- Easy to personalize: You can use video, personal photos or whatever you want to capture just the right moment.
- You can design it yourself: With paper invites you definitely need an expert to help you figure everything out. With e-vites, you become the expert.
Remember: Your wedding will be one of the most important dates of your life.
Do it right the first time by making your save-the-date notifications look as beautiful as the love you share with your soon-to-be lifemate!