Or Login using BecomeGorgeous
Please fill the form below and follow the further instructions.
You are about to receive a email from us please make sure to check your spam or junk folder and add our email email@example.com to your contact list.
Published on: 13 Mar 2017 by aariya
The shape of your face, or your skin color and hair, can be decisive when choosing a jewel or costume jewelry. Take note of these tips, super simple and easy to remember, that we made together with Swarovski.
The first thing to be clear is that there are no rules that define what is right or wrong in the options that each person can use as a jewel; In simple words, everyone is free to choose what they like. However, just as personal characteristics are always taken into account when choosing clothes - we all know perfectly well what is good for us and what not - we can do the same when choosing jewelry or costume jewelry.
If you are going to choose a necklace, a ring or a pair of rings, it is important to have certain considerations when choosing what is best for you.
Let's start at the top, the hoops. Whether they are genuine jewels or fantasies of the most economical, the rings are a key and indispensable complement to any look, and that is why they should not be chosen fast.
* Oval face: Good luck, because almost any shape suits you.
* Round face: The ideal is to move away from rings with the same shape, to avoid accentuating the roundness of your face. Long or angled models are perfect.
* Face of heart: You must choose earrings with the shape contrary to the triangular features of the face; So if this is your case, never use ones that end in tip or that are widened in the part superior.
* Square Face: Flee from oversized hoops with angled designs. In general, long rings or simple long rings will help soften your features.
* It is also essential to consider the rest of the body. What do we mean? If you are tall, the long hoops will enhance your height, but if you are rather short, better bet on the small models, because in this case the long hoops do not bring you.
* Another consideration regarding hoops: clothing. As a rule, small hoops have a more elegant effect, while long ones are often more associated with a glamorous party look. If you wear a sequin garment, choose a simple model and not too large to not recharge the look, and on the other hand, if you wear a basic model like an LBD or a white shirt, dare with a model the more striking the better, to put The deluxe touch to your outfit.
Rest of the bodyThe color of your hair and skin can also be decisive when choosing your jewelry. If you are the one that has a hard time getting a tan and your hair is clearer, chances are your skin will get close to the cold tones. If so, avoid jewelry with white or transparent crystals, and choose jewelry of colors such as burgundy, green or red, that stand out on your skin.
If on the other hand you are the one who tans easily and you have black or brown hair, it means that you have a warm colored skin. For this type of people the yellow, corals or some lighter tones are an option to contrast with the darker hair and the skin color.
Never forget that rings call attention to the face; The necklaces focus on the face, neck, neckline and even the waist; The rings and bracelets highlight the hands and arms, and thanks to their movement, end up taking the view of the whole body.
* Low women: Should wear necklaces between 45 and 60 centimeters or even longer (it is advisable not to use chokers), which hopefully fall in the form of "V" below the bust, but above the waist, to lengthen the figure . It is better to wear several thin bracelets than one wide bracelet, because they are in better proportion with the overall size.
* Women of average height: You can wear necklaces of any length, the wide bracelets are more proportioned than the very thin ones. In general they are free to try.
* Tall women: They can use from chokers that cut the neck line and subtract attention on the height up to XL collars. The stones or pearls (type balls of the same size) are especially good. As for bracelets, anyone, although the very fine ones are lost in its height. Extra-long hoops look especially well.
To buy rings you have to take into account the shape of the hands and fingers because the truth is that this is an area of the body that attracts lots of attention when gesturing, pointing, or taking an object, and the length of the fingers is The determining factor in the choice of jewelry. Women with long fingers are usually tall women, so they can wear almost any style of rings. If the hand with long fingers is also excessively thin, it is ideal to use oval or round gems, and the wide rings are more appropriate than thin ones. Hands with short fingers look better with gems that do not occupy the full phalanx, which would only accentuate the short of the hand, making it appear less elegant. The oval shaped stones give the illusion of extending the hand, and are a good choice for short fingers. Round solitaires are also good for their simplicity. In case of wanting a ring of greater size, the ideal is a form of brilliant, and that extends more in height than in surface; Thus minimizing the space occupied on the finger.
Finally, never forget that all jewelry should be selected in proportion to the size of the hand, face or body, as the case may be. Do not be tempted by fashion, because an ill-chosen jewelery can literally kill your outfit.
For more information, check here https://www.awesomejewelry.us/blogs/tips